Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 2, 2011

LOVE EVERLASTING, GRACE UNRELENTING!!!

Grace Unrelenting
by Sean Goh - Copyright © 2010 New Creation Church

(Click Title to Access Video)

VERSE 1:
Ever-faithful Lord
Who calms the storms in my heart and soul
Through the winds and waves
You are there reaching out to me


VERSE 2:
You see me as I am
And there's nowhere I can hide from You
Or from the love You gave
You gave everything


CHORUS:
Love everlasting
Grace unrelenting
Pursued me from the start and arrested my heart
You've overwhelmed me with Your tender mercies
Now everything I am lives to worship You

OUTRO:
I live to worship You (repeart to fade)


"Love everlasting
Grace unrelenting
Pursued me from the start and arrested my heart"

There is no greater love than the love of our Father. We his princesses deserve to be pursued and needs to be arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers